Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Randomness...

I took this yesterday morning :)


For my Color Challenge post go HERE

Lori Anderson of Pretty Things... did a random post this morning and has inspired me to do one of my own :).

I love mist.  I especially love jogging in the mist.  It makes me feel as if I'm on some mystical isle... going to encounter something magical any moment.

I still think dewdrops are magical.

Ice on a spider web is art.

I love coffee.  Currently drinking mine with heated milk and Torani's hazelnut syrup.

I alternate peppermint and cinnamon in my hot chocolate.  Year round.

I love jogging to a random assortment of music... very random.  This morning?  Four by Blues Traveler, Brand New Day by Demi Lovato (from Camp Rock 2), Crazy Game of Poker by O.A.R., Faster by Matt Nathanson, and Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 were among my tunes.

I am addicted to roasted garlic Melba Snacks.

My son has this little wicked laugh that makes me laugh till I cry (he's 21 months).  It is awesome.

My elder daughter is smarter than I am I think.  It terrifies me (she's 5).

My younger daughter is definitely more athletic than I am... she just turned four.

Bing Crosby is my favorite Christmas music.

Yup.  Randomness.  Thanks, Lori, for the inspiration :).  Tell me... what random things are on your mind?

~Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Somone was talking about bacon this morning and I don't have any then they posted a picture of their bacon ...all I thought about all day was bacon...how's that for random?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to another Jennifer in Salem! I see I wasn't the only one out taking photos yesterday. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOVE the pic!And Lori is simply the best and always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it means so much to me!