I'm glad for...
1) My online friends. They keep me sane ;)
2) Pink. Oddly it hasn't been a favorite color since I was six... but I discovered this week how much I do like it.
3) Briony. My new girl, specially made for me by my awesome friend Sarah of Kaleidoscope Kustoms. There was a ton of thought and love put into every part of this girl. My friend Christine made her awesome Skinny Scalp just for her :). I hand stamped her pull charm and it has a short version of a favorite quote of mine: "The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." -- Cousteau
5) My son's eyes. They are blue with shots of green around the pupil.
6) Vintage or vintage inspired dresses. So awesome.
7) Stamping metal. Great stress relief! ;)
One last thing... Technically the Ides of March is the 15th, but as I'm having one of those weeks where every day feels like Monday... Im going to try to spread a little joy with a sale starting today and running through the 15th instead ;) Use the coupon code: IDESOFMARCH for 15% off any purchase over $10! Go shop it... HERE
Hope you are having a great week, my friends <3